Lights is an application for architects and designers who are using Autodesk Revit. Lights is a LED luminarie library which was designed to make lighting design easier and faster. More information on what Lights is and what benefits it has, can be found in our previous blog post. In this post we will guide you through and explain you step by step how to install our Lights app.
Important: Before installing any add-in for Revit, make sure that you are an Autodesk subscriber or have an Autodesk Education account.
How to install Lights add-in for Revit?
1) First of all, open Autodesk App store website.
2) Sign in to your Autodesk App store account.
3) Type "Lights" in the search tab.
4) Find Lights logo and download it for free by clicking a blue Download button.
5) Follow the instructions on the screen. It should not take more than a couple of minutes to install the app.
6) Once Lights app is installed, open Revit with new or existing project.
7) You will find a Lights library from the Add-In section.
8) Start discovering what kind of lighting fixtures Lights for Autodesk Revit offers.
Do you need any help?
If you encounter any problems while installing our Lights Autodesk Revit add-in or want to know more about its features, visit our website or simply contact us. Our BIM specialists would be more than enthusiastic to assist you.
You can also find us on social media!